Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Indicator,? How you attached Indicators in Meta Trade?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Post What is Indicator,? How you attached Indicators in Meta Trade?

Indicator is one kind of director, which indicates that you need to reduce the price increase. If you do not want that price may increase or decrease, and in those case indicators will help you. It shows that the signal can understand that you do not increase the price and reduce the trade can not.

How you attached Indicators in Meta Trade?

1. At first copy the Indicator, Indicator normally mq4, ex4, mq5, ex5 format.
    2. Go to that folder where Meta Trade have.
    3. Then follow below step.
    C:\Program files\[MetaTrader-folder]\experts\indicators
    4. Than paste the indicator in indicators folder

5. Now you restart your Meta Trade software.
    6. Include your indicator go Insert > Indicators > Custom select your indicator in Meta Trade software.

If you have any problem please let us know

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can download it anyplace even from internet search for suitable one

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Nice share , sometime i am interested third party custom indicator , even though just want get answer my curious , i am atached indicator following your step , but in my view indicator is only help tool for trader , no perfect indicator can analyze market ahead precisely , so i don't trust hundred percent with indicator even though i am put in my platform

Main important for trader i thin they know what function such indicator , so it will help trader to make decision

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

You have told the right thing. But I want to add here that Indicators are meaningful information of unit.Some indicators are better suited for certain ranges. indicators indicate when the reaction is complete .

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

indicator is that person who provides us signals and information about the trade and order which we have placed in current trading and they helps us in earning the good profit.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Forex indicators are used to predict market trend and price patterns. In technical analysis, for example, we use MACD and RSI indicators.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Forex indicators are the guide line for trading ,they provide us the trading signal.we trade depend on them.I am a new trader so i want to now which indicators are more dependable.I usually practice on the demo with BB,EMA,RSI,MACD.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 679 View Post
    Forex indicators are the guide line for trading ,they provide us the trading signal.we trade depend on them.I am a new trader so i want to now which indicators are more dependable.I usually practice on the demo with BB,EMA,RSI,MACD.
    looks like I would prefer to trade me to use Bolinger band indicator because it can give me a better chance in the trade to make a profit with a simple analysis to see trends and sidway in this trade

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I also want to know about how to upload indicator in our meta trader 4 and 5 ? and is it help ful for trade ? which time frame is the best ?

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

any signals that can show the market direction for a period is an indicateur i think. Of course signals contains substainable informations that make their support.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Indicators are the helping friend for the forex trader for analysis the market , and for getting a trading signal, thanks for shearing in here for attaching the more indicators in mt4 platform, but i usually trade with the mt4 common indicators only.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

basically, useful indicators to help us find a good position to use to trade. indicators also easier for us to set a trading strategy in accordance with the risk management, so we are better able to regulate trade.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello, I'm a junior beginner in Forex world, please advise me from where and how to start, I had a previous very limited experience in Forex ...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David Joe View Post
    Hello, I'm a junior beginner in Forex world, please advise me from where and how to start, I had a previous very limited experience in Forex ...
    Hi

You may join here --> http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay...02-For-Newbies

If you want to learn Forex trading, try forex learning sites like http://theforexpedia.com/ or www.babypips.com.

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you for directions ...

I've read about trading robots, do you advise me to use that kind of tools while I'm a beginner in Forex trading, are they really useful, dependable, risky ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast